ODTÜ-GÜNAM was founded in 2009 as part of METU as a research and application center and has become an independent legal entity as of the beginning of 2021 within the framework of Law No 6550 for Research Infrastructures.ODTÜ-GÜNAM is Turkey’s only thematic research infrastructure in the field of solar energy. With the mission of becoming a global player in the solar energy field while leading Turkey’s development in solar energy technologies and industry, the research and innovation activities in ODTÜ-GÜNAM are focused on the fields of silicon photovoltaics, emerging photovoltaics, module, power electronics, grid, and concentrated solar energy technologies. Diverse technical facilities include the Clean Room, metallization, perovskite, organic photovoltaic, synthesis, CdTe, concentrated solar power, metal paste, nanooptics, and test and characterization laboratories as well as the GÜNAM Photovoltaic Pilot Production Line.
Gender Equality Plan is implemented at ODTÜ-GÜNAM.
About the Position
- We’re looking for a research scientist with a Ph.D. degree.
- We offer competitive salaries and state-of-the-art research facilities.
- We offer collaboration opportunities with Europe’s leading institutions in solar energy.
- Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry/Physics/Materials Sci./Electrical Eng. from a respected university.
Background in semiconductor physics, organic chemistry, thin film deposition, and
- Specific background/experience in any aspect of perovskite solar cells is required.
- Responsible for large area perovskite development using slot-die in the perspective of high
- Co-supervising MSc./PhD students.